- Encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support at all times.
- Be on time and have my child attend every practice and game that they can; and notify the coach when they cannot attend.
- Remember that the game is for children and not adults.
- Teach my child that doing one’s best is more important than winning.
- Stay on the sideline during practices and games. At least 6 feet away from the cones.
- Respect the officials and their authority during games.
- Not confront coaches at any time during games.
- Not confront the referees at any time.
- Treat all people on the field, including Varsity Flag referees and staff, with kindness and respect.
- Refrain from coaching my child or other players during games.
- Be responsible for the behavior of any guests I bring to games.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Physical midsconduct is strictly prohibited and will result in automatic expulsion from the league.
To ensure an appropriate atmosphere for all participants, Varsity Flag has adopted a zero-tolerance policy in the enforcement of the Parent’s Code of Conduct.
Disciplinary action for violations may include
- Verbal warning
- Written warning
- Parental suspension for game(s)
- Parental suspension for season
- Parental removal from all league activities
- Permanent Ban